Still a long season, but talks about the struggle for the status of top scorer has been started. With a very high productivity, Sergio Aguero ready to fight with Wayne Roonet until the end of the season. Rooney and Aguero while topping the list of scorers standings. after five games so the Manchester United striker scored nine goals, while Manchester City last star accounted for eight goals.
With the sharpness in front of goal, the number of goals that both players will certainly continue to grow. And it is quite likely going to last until the end of the season, which means both will be fighting for top scorer status. Unless match cons Bolton Wanderer, Aguero has always contributed a goal for his team in the Premier League event. While never missed Rooney scored a goal in five matches that have been passed.
"That would be a very exciting duel with Rooney up the game that really last. I targeted scored in every game," said Aguero as reported TheSun.
"People told me about the importance of this rivalry - with Manchester City.'s Not the point for me. I had a similar experience in Spain to face Real Madrid, but without much luck."
"So now I am looking for a different result. I am in a good performance today but I am sure that my game can reach a higher level again," Aguero complete confidence.
With the sharpness in front of goal, the number of goals that both players will certainly continue to grow. And it is quite likely going to last until the end of the season, which means both will be fighting for top scorer status. Unless match cons Bolton Wanderer, Aguero has always contributed a goal for his team in the Premier League event. While never missed Rooney scored a goal in five matches that have been passed.
"That would be a very exciting duel with Rooney up the game that really last. I targeted scored in every game," said Aguero as reported TheSun.
"People told me about the importance of this rivalry - with Manchester City.'s Not the point for me. I had a similar experience in Spain to face Real Madrid, but without much luck."
"So now I am looking for a different result. I am in a good performance today but I am sure that my game can reach a higher level again," Aguero complete confidence.
{ 0 Comment... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment