Stoner Wants World Champion at Phillip Island

Posted by sportlast on September 21, 2011

With the current pace, it is not impossible Casey Stoner was able to ensure the world title at Phillip Island. Considering it is a racing kennel, the Australian rider was clearly welcomed the opportunity positively.
Stoner won last weekend's number eight for her first podium this season. With the addition of numbers in there, Repsol Honda rider has now topped the standings with 44 points advantage from his closest pursuers, Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha).
With the next series will be held at Motegi on October 2 front, there is the possibility of Stoner was able to pocket the world title this season in the series after that at Phillip Island on October 16, certainly if all goes well for him.
"I failed to ensure the world title on previous occasions. Looking at the current situation, there is the possibility of time can be ascertained at (Phillip) Island, though of course there is still a Motegi, so I do not want to think too much," said Stoner in MCN.

"This year is likely to become world champion at Phillip Island, which will be fantastic. But I do not want to think about it first," he continued.

However, even if must fight to the end to steal second world championship title in MotoGP, Stoner remained ready.
"It would be nice to race in the last series no longer need to think the world championships, but I have no problem if it should continue to fight until the last series."

"It'll make your blood roiling. I will continue to strive forward as it is today and if I make a mistake then I still have a large buffer for (reducing effect) of these errors. But I certainly will try to win races," he exclaimed.

{ 0 Comment... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment