Beat Inter, Novara Coach Shocked

Posted by sportlast on September 21, 2011

The big surprise is made Novara as host Inter Milan and could come out a winner with a score of 3-1. I was so surprised her, as coach Attilio Tesser Novara himself had to shock.
Novara is a new promotion team plays its first home party in the Italian top competition board within 55 years. Can directly beat Inter, who before last season in such a dominating Serie A, clearly a tremendous surprise.
"Children deserve to win the game, and it was very satisfying. I honestly do not think they can win against Inter this, I would expect penampilan good because we also do it in the previous game," said coach Tesser on Football Italia.

Victory over the Nerazzurri are certainly inflated confidence Novara. Tesser was happy because it proves that the results of Novara not be overlooked.

"We were able to work hard and have great intensity. It is appropriate and this victory gives us confidence in moving forward. In this spirit we were able to steal the numbers against anyone," she said optimistically.

Even so, as a fellow coach Tesser also sympathize with Gian Piero Gasperini whose future at Inter increasingly become uncertain following the results.

"To Gasperini is unfortunate, because I always respected him, especially because the teams that he handled has always played good football," complete Tesser.

{ 0 Comment... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment